Our In-Home Colour Consultancy
Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed or simply looking for the confidence to try something new, why not book a visit from one of our in-home Colour Consultants? They’ll work with you to create schemes you love, finishes that work for you, and a home that you can’t wait to come back to.
After your appointment, you’ll receive a useful written specification of everything you need to transform your home with paint and paper. To help get your project off to a flying start, you’ll also receive a voucher to spend in Farrow & Ball stores, with a value of £50 for each hour of your consultancy.
What Makes it Special
Our in-home service isn’t just for full-scale renovations – far from it. For those who are less confident with colour, working with a difficult space, or simply stuck for time, it’s an invaluable service no matter the size and scope of your project.
Experts in Colour
Our exceptional Colour Consultants know our palette inside and out, from the first subtle neutral to the last inky hue. Throughout your session, they’ll be on hand to help you create a look you love.
Tailored to You
Offering advice that’s tailored to your lifestyle and tastes, our Consultants take every element of your home into account, from the light and aspect of each room to your well-loved pieces, working with you to help transform it with paint and paper.
Keeping it Simple
Our service takes the stress out of choosing colour, leaving you with the confidence to create a scheme that’s as bold or as subtle as you like. Chat with your Consultants and they’ll help translate your ideas into a cohesive look that reflects your style.
Our consultancy left us feeling inspired, moved us out of our comfort zone and allowed us to consider how the colours would flow throughout the house,”
– Paul, Solihull
What to Expect
1. Pre-appointment, your Consultant will call you for a chat about your project.
2. On the day, you’ll share your ideas with your Consultant on the look you’re hoping to achieve. They will then consider up to four rooms, taking into account the light, architecture, usage and more.
3. You’ll be taken through schemes suggested by your Consultant before choosing a look you love in the colours and finishes that work for you.
4. Following your session, you’ll be sent a written specification listing your chosen colours, designs and finishes, along with colour swatches of your scheme and a £50 voucher to spend with Farrow & Ball.
5. If a painter or decorator is creating your beautiful new look, we’ll be happy to share a copy of your specification with them before your project begins.
Please note that your £50 voucher will expire six months after the date of your colour consultation, so be sure to redeem it in good time at your closest Farrow & Ball showroom.
I loved the entire process of having a Consultant come into our home, they brought our house to life with colour.
– Dominique, London