Delivery & Returns - U.S.A & Canada
We Take Care With Your Order
Made in Dorset, England
Farrow & Ball paints are born and bred in Dorset, England, our home since 1946.
When we receive your order, your paint is picked by our dedicated warehouse team.
Safe and Sound
Every tin is carefully packed to keep it safe on its journey from Dorset to your door.
Out for Delivery
We work closely with our courier to make sure your order arrives on time, in perfect condition.
Last order dates for Christmas
Over the festive season, your order will be delivered within 3-5 working days, but please note we don’t pack or deliver orders over bank holidays or weekends, so do factor this into your decorating plans.
Please note: There will be no despatches on Friday 29th December, any orders placed on this date will be processed on Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
|Paint - Parcel
|Paint - Pallet
The Toronto Warehouse and Customer Service Office will be closed on Monday February 19th for Family Day Holiday in Canada.
As a direct result, orders placed on Friday February 16th to Monday February 19th will begin processing in order of receipt on Tuesday February 20th. Please allow 3 -5 business days for delivery.
Normal business will resume on Tuesday February 20th at 8:30 am.
- Free standard delivery on all orders.
- Wallpaper samples, paint samples, accessories and paid-for colour card deliveries are delivered free of charge.
- Paint orders will be delivered within 3 - 5 working days.
- Wallpaper is made to order and will be delivered within 10 working days. Please allow up to 14 working days for archived wallpapers.
- Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed by our courier. Please bear this in mind when arranging appointments with decorators. We'd advise allowing plenty of time ahead of your appointment when placing your order.
- All goods shall remain the sole ownership of Farrow & Ball (the vendor) until such time as the vendor has received all monies payable.
- The customers attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, that is available on the data sheets that can be accessed on the vendors website at www.farrow-ball.com.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the receipt of goods and will indemnify the seller against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
- Returns of unopened and re-saleable items will be accepted for refund or exchange, less a 25% restocking fee within 14 days of purchase, if accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
- We are sorry that we cannot accept sample pots, wallpaper, archive colours, special orders for refund or exchange.
- All sales are subject to our terms and conditions, which are available at www.farrow-ball.com or on request. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where goods delivered by the vendor are received damaged, or incorrect against the order, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
- Any information, whether verbal or in writing, is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability for performance or non-performance of any products beyond the value of the goods delivered by us (for example we shall not be liable in respect of associated costs incurred by any person such as labor or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
- These terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by United States Law any any dispute arising under or in connection with them shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.
- The above terms do not affect the statutory rights of any consumer.