Terms and Conditions
Farrow & Ball Colour Consultation Service (NA)
In Home Colour Consultation Service
- The In Home Colour Consultation Service is charged at $300 per hour payable at the time of booking ($300 for first hour, then subsequent charges of $150 for each half-hour booked thereafter). For this fee you will receive a visit to your home from one of our expert Colour Consultants to discuss colour schemes, a Medium Colour Book of our 132 core collection colours, and four complimentary sample colours post-consultation.
- In the event that the Colour Consultant is required to travel more than one hour from the showroom, the consultation may be subject to a minimum 2-hour duration.
Online Colour Consultation Service
- The Online Colour Consultation Service is charged at $250 per hour payable at the time of booking ($250 for first hour, then subsequent charges of $125 for each half-hour booked thereafter). For this fee you will receive an online consultation with one of our expert Colour Consultants to discuss colour schemes.
- Your booking confirmation email will include a Microsoft Teams link which you will need in order to join the consultation. If you have any concerns about access to Microsoft Teams, please advise when confirming your appointment.
- A pre-call questionnaire will form part of the consultation and as such will need to be returned directly to the Colour Consultant at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Farrow & Ball Colour Consultation Service
- The Colour Consultant will discuss colour, style and appropriate usage of Farrow & Ball paints, wallpapers, and paint finishes. After the consultation you will be sent a paint schedule of each suggested scheme.
- The minimum booking time is one hour. If your consultation lasts less than one hour no refund shall be made. If it lasts more than one hour an additional charge may incur and should be paid at the time of the consultation prior to the additional time being delivered.
- The Colour Consultation Service is an aesthetic advisory service only, providing advice in relation to colour schemes. Drawings illustrating the design are not provided, neither is it a project management service. The cost of paint and wallpaper is not included in the hourly fee.
- Please note cancellations/change of consultation date/time can be made up to 2 business days prior to the appointment date. If the consultation is cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment, no refund will be made. If the consultation is moved within 48 hours of the appointment, no refund will be given and a charge made for the next appointment.
- Farrow & Ball Colour Consultation Service will only advise in relation to our own product. Farrow & Ball will not source or give advice on any non-Farrow & Ball product or service.
- Please ensure you are fully satisfied with the proposed colour scheme before the consultation finishes and before placing your order. In the event that you dislike a colour scheme, neither Farrow & Ball nor the Colour Consultant can be held responsible. If in any doubt we advise you to try our samples.
- In the interest of security and/or training it may occasionally be deemed appropriate to have an extra member of the Farrow & Ball team accompany/observe the Colour Consultant. We sincerely hope that this does not offend.
- An appointed Farrow & Ball showroom will be your point of contact after your consultation. They will assist you in placing your order, arranging delivery, and answering any questions you may. However, it is not the responsibility of a member of the Farrow & Ball team to be onsite to meet deliveries or liaise with third party contractors.
- Any estimated quantities of product required are provided in good faith. We advise that you or your chosen contractor check and confirm quantities of all products prior to placing your order. Advice given in relation to application is also given in good faith, and you should confirm your individual requirements with your contractor.
- The Colour Consultant will use reasonable endeavours to attend on the day and time agreed. However, neither Farrow & Ball nor the Consultant shall be liable in relation to any matter (e.g. cancelled appointments or late arrival for an appointment) where such default arises as a result of any event outside their reasonable control including (but not limited to) travel disruption.
- From time-to-time Farrow & Ball may offer a 15% incentive off products purchased following a Colour Consultancy Service. When this is available, you will be entitled to such incentive following your consultation. The incentive will be shown on the paint schedule given to you by Farrow & Ball following your consultation. The incentive applies to purchases of Farrow & Ball paint, wallpaper & accessories sold in our showrooms only and excludes products from collaborations we do not sell directly. The incentive can only be redeemed through a Farrow & Ball showroom and must be redeemed within 6 months of the consultation appointment date. The incentive can be used multiple times against products specified in the paint schedule. This cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- The 15% off incentive can be used on applicable products ordered on behalf of a Colour Consultancy customer if you have given written pre-approval for the purchase of those products on your behalf to the appointed Farrow & Ball showroom. This cannot be combined with any other offer or trade discounts. In all cases, in the event of any uncertainty as to whether the incentive should apply Farrow & Ball will have the final determination.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, neither Farrow & Ball nor the Colour Consultant shall be liable for any loss or damage including consequential losses (e.g. any additional contractor costs) howsoever arising as a result of (a) the Colour Consultant’s advice or (b) any delayed or cancelled appointment beyond the value of the fees paid by the client. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by US and Canadian Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with them shall be decided by the Courts.