Orleans Stripe is an ornate paper that takes on new life the closer you look. While its elegant vertical stripes give the illusion of height, its varied motifs of graphic strokes, detailed blooms and simple stylised flowers come together to form a complex, endlessly alluring pattern.
Full roll width is 53cm/21", roll length is 10m, pattern repeat is 53.7cm or 21 1/8", Available in 17 colourways.
Our traditional methods of crafting wallpaper can result in subtle but noticeable differences between batches of the same design. For the most consistent results, it’s best to order all the rolls you’ll need for your project in one go.
Ground and print colours are intended as guidance only, not as an exact match for colours in our palette.
- Orleans Stripe BP 607
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-08
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-17
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-18
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-29
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-30
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-41
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-42
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-54
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-55
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-66
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-67
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-70 Special
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-73 Special
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-75 - Special
- BP Paper Orleans Stripe 6-78 Specia
- Orleans Stripe BP 1710
A curated palette for your home
THE FINEST INGREDIENTS
For a deeper, richer colour
Created with care in Dorset, England
Beautiful, durable and eco-friendly
RESPONSIBLY SOURCED AND RECYCLABLE
The process for creating our handcrafted wallpaper starts with rolls of high-quality, vinyl-free paper sourced from sustainably managed forests, continues with our own paint being applied with traditional methods, and ends with beautiful patterns and texture transforming your home.
Wallpapers are usually made with ink, but not ours – we use our own richly pigmented paint, creating an effortless connection between paint and paper. The expert craftsmen at our Dorset factory use artisanal methods to print each roll, and finish with a fine coat of specially formulated glaze to ensure a durable, wipeable surface.