Interior Wood and Metal
Estate Eggshell is as robust as it is beautiful, providing a subtle finish for interior wood and metal. This low 20% sheen is highly resistant to a wide variety of stains including wine, coffee and crayon, and is an ideal way to update woodwork, kitchen cupboards, furniture pieces and radiators.
Estate Eggshell is:
• Silk finish, 20% sheen
• Quick drying
• Washable and wipeable
• Eco-friendly, low VOC
• Water based, low odour and safe for children
• Easy to clean up – wash brushes in warm soapy water
• Available in all 132 colours
• Tin sizes available: 750ml (9m2), 2.5L (30m2 coverage), 5L (60m2 coverage)
• Drying time: Dry in 2 hours, recoat in 2 hours
As with colour, sheen can be mixed and matched to create a cohesive scheme. Try painting chairs in Estate Eggshell, Modern Eggshell and Full Gloss, all in the same colour. With 20%, 40% and 95% sheen, each variance will subtly add character.