Farrow & Ball x Gozney
Love life outdoors with Farrow & Ball x Gozney
Terms & Conditions
THE PROMOTER AND PRIZE DRAW GIVEAWAY
- The promoter is Farrow & Ball Limited (the “Promoter”), Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NL.
1.1 The title of the Prize Draw is the ‘Love Life Outdoors with Farrow & Ball x Gozney’
1.2 The Prize Draw: A dual fuel Gozney Dome pizza oven in Bone worth £1,499 and Dome Stand worth £289 and 15 litres of their choice of Farrow & Ball Exterior Masonry, Exterior Eggshell in their choice of colours and the appropriate Primer & Undercoat.
- The Prize Draw is open to eligible customers only. Eligible customers are those who:
- a) are UK, North American and Canadian residents
- b) aged 18 years or over; and
- c) have correctly entered the Prize Draw by complying with the Entry Methods defined in point 3.1 below.
2.1 One entry per person
2.2 This competition excludes employees (and their families) of Gozney and Farrow & Ball
HOW TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW
- Prize draw entry opens 00.01 GMT on 28th April 2022 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 4th May 2022. Any entries received after this date will not be counted.
3.1 To enter the prize draw, users must ‘like’ competition post on either @Gozney or @FarrowandBall Instagram accounts, follow @FarrowandBall and @Gozney and tag a friend in the comments.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND PRIZE
- One winner from the UK and one winner from North America & Canada will receive a dual fuel Gozney Dome in Bone worth £1,499 and 15 litres of their choice of Farrow & Ball Exterior Masonry, Exterior Eggshell in their choice of colours and the appropriate Primer & Undercoat.
4.1 The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by telephone or email on or before Friday 6th May (using direct message to social media account entered with).
4.2 The winner will be given 28 working days to respond to their initial winner communication. In the event that the winner has not responded within 28 working days then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
4.3 There is no cash alternative for the prize, and provision of the prize is not negotiable or transferable.
4.4 The prize must be claimed no longer than 6 months after the closing date of this prize draw.
4.5 DELIVERY TIMES FOR DOME
Free delivery of the Gozney Dome will be based on current delivery times stated on the Gozney website, estimated between 1-2 weeks.
4.6 Free delivery of the paint and/or wallpaper provided by Farrow & Ball will be 2 to 4 working days due to the social distancing measures that we have introduced to our factory. Please allow extra time for delivery when placing your order. Delivery times may be longer than usual and vary based on your location. For the most up to date information regarding delivery timescales, please refer to: www.farrow-ball.com/delivery-returns
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries, or those not in accordance with entry instructions, will not be accepted.
5.1 No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or damaged or otherwise not received by Farrow & Ball for any reason including interruptions to power supplies or internet communications.
5.2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Farrow & Ball reserves the right to substitute for the prize an alternative of equal or greater value.
5.3 By taking part in this prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.4 Farrow & Ball shall not be responsible for any failure to run the prize draw or to comply with any of the above terms and conditions where such failure is as a result of events outside its reasonable control.
5.5 Farrow & Ball may have to withdraw or cancel the promotion without notice due to legal restrictions in particular countries.
5.6 Farrow & Ball’s decision in relation to prize winners and any other matter concerning this prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5.7 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
5.8 These terms and conditions and the prize draw are subject to English Law except insofar as there are mandatory local laws which override such a choice of law. Farrow & Ball may decide in its absolute discretion to disapply this position.