Need Some Advice?
Our expert Colour Consultants are ready and waiting to help bring your style to life. If you’d like personalised advice on how to use our paint and papers in your home, book an in-home or virtual appointment today.
Express Checkout with Apple Pay
We accept card payments from Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro.
Simply choose card payment and fill in your details at checkout to choose this option. In some cases, you’ll be asked to authorise the payment through your bank for additional security.
With PayPal you can pay for your paint and paper in just a few easy steps.
Simply choose PayPal at checkout, confirm the payment on their website (you’ll need to log in or create an account if you don’t have one already), and then you’ll be redirected back to farrow-ball.com with your order complete.
You can use Apple Pay when shopping on Apple devices and on a Safari browser. But you need to activate it in your Apple account and device first.
Choose Apple Pay at checkout, confirm the payment on your Apple device and you’ll be redirected back to farrow-ball.com with your order complete.
Paint now, pay later with Klarna.
We’ve partnered with Klarna to offer you multiple ways to pay for your handcrafted paint and paper. Just look for the Klarna logo at checkout or visit our FAQ page to find out more.
Available in Austria, Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy and The Netherlands only.
We offer iDEAL to allow you to pay for your chosen paint, paper and accessories simply and securely.
Choose iDEAL at checkout and select your bank. You’ll then be directed to your online banking to log in and confirm the payment. Once confirmed, you’ll be directed back to farrow-ball.com and your order will be complete.
Available in The Netherlands only.
Enjoy smooth, safe online shopping with Sofort, part of Klarna.
Simply choose Sofort at checkout and then select the bank you want to use. You’ll then be asked to log into your online bank account and enter a confirmation code for security. You’ll be redirected back to farrow-ball.com and you’re done!
Available in Austria, Belgium and Switzerland only.This strong, chalky red is inspired by the old city of Copenhagen, where distinctive red roof tiles sit atop brightly coloured gabled townhouses.
This product is archived and made to order, which means samples aren't available and orders cannot be refunded or returned.
Recommended Primer & Undercoat: Red and Warm Tones
Complementary white: Dimity
We’re dedicated to perfecting the art of paint. At our home in Dorset, we combine the finest ingredients, 75 years of experience and technical precision to help you create beautiful spaces that stay beautiful. Even in our colour rich paints, less than 8% of the tin is the colour. The other 92% is what creates the quality, depth and extraordinary response to light that transforms your home.
Paint is like coffee. The colour is the froth on the top, but it’s the quality of the rest of the cup that makes it taste good.
– Richard Ball, Farrow & Ball Co-founder
We use twelve exclusive pigments, all specifically selected for their colour intensity. We take colour seriously, so naturally, we only accept the very best. By using these same pigments to make every colour in our palette, all our shades combine effortlessly, making it easy for you to put together a cohesive colour scheme.
Packed with pigment for an extraordinary response to every kind of light.
We add generous helpings of rich pigment to create our signature look – deep colours with complex undertones. The same space that feels bright and airy in morning sun, can feel cosy and intimate by evening. Our teams design each shade under every kind of light, so it will be perfectly balanced in every setting.
We spend months carefully crafting and testing each of our paint colours to make sure they share our signature extraordinary response to light. This beautiful reaction to changing light, like bringing out different undertones or shifting intensity, is what makes our paint so special.
From walls, floors and furniture to radiators, skirtings and sheds, our range of paint finishes can help you transform almost any surface in your home (and outside it, too).
We even have multi-surface finishes like Dead Flat® and Full Gloss, so you can tackle walls, woodwork and metal at the same time.
Our comprehensive range is comprised of paint finishes that not only look beautiful, but offer different practical benefits. Designed for a variety of different surfaces, each finish is compatible with our high-performance Primers & Undercoats to ensure exceptional coverage, adhesion and depth of colour.