Terms & Conditions
1. All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Farrow & Ball Ltd (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor. Your attention is also drawn to paragraph 11 below.
2. The customer’s attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, which is available of Product Advice Sheets that are accessible on the vendor’s website at www.farrow-ball.com. Additionally, this information is available on request by ringing 01202 876141.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
4. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
5. The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
a. Returns of unopened and re-saleable items will be accepted for refund or exchange, less a 25% restocking fee within 14 days of purchase, if accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
We are sorry that we cannot accept paint samples, wallpaper, archive colours, special orders for refund or exchange.
All sales are subject to our terms and conditions, which are available at www.farrow-ball.com or on request. This does not affect your statutory rights.
b. Where goods delivered by the vendor are received damaged, or incorrect against the order, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
c. Any information, whether verbal or in writing, is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability for performance or non-performance of any products beyond the value of the goods delivered by us (for example we shall not be liable in respect of associated costs incurred by any person such as labor or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
d. These terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by United States Law any any dispute arising under or in connection with them shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.
e. The above terms do not affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
7. Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within the period referred to in paragraph 6
(a) above in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof or damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
8. Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
9. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
10. Our current free standard delivery offer is available to mainland UK customers only who have ordered on our website, directly over the phone or email with our Customer Service team or in Farrow & Ball showrooms.
11. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
12. All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order failing which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
13. These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: Customer Services, Farrow & Ball Limited, Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NL
Farrow & Ball Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 999927 and registered office address 33 Uddens Trading Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NL.