Using The Right Brush
Choosing the right brush or roller for your project is essential for achieving a distinctively smooth finish. Our brushes and roller are designed to work in harmony with our water based paints and help you to create the look for your home you desire with ease. Using our extensive knowledge of paint and the decorating process, we have crafted these tools to ensure that the process is as simple and effective as possible. Our helpful guide will advise you on which of our brushes or roller is the one for you, depending on your project.
Which Brush or Roller do I need?
For use on interior surfaces, designed to work with all Farrow & Ball paint finishes.
|1" Brush||For use with Sample Pots as well as window frames and other detail work|
|1.5" Brush||Ideal for doors, frames and skirting boards|
|2" Brush||Perfect for radiators, doors and small walls|
|3" Brush||Great for walls, ceilings and large areas|
|4" Brush||Great for walls, ceilings and large areas|
|4" Masonry Brush||Recommended for use on smooth and rough outdoor masonry surfaces. For use with our Exterior Masonry finish only.|
For use with our Estate and Modern Emulsion finishes
|Roller Handle||For use with our 9” Sleeve. Can be used with an extension pole|
|9” Roller Sleeve||Medium pile, woven polyester sleeve for use on walls and ceilings with emulsion paint|
|Roller Tray||Rigid, heavy, gauge plastic for use with our 9” Roller Sleeve|
Why Our Brushes?
Our brushes and roller work seamlessly with our products to give you the best and smoothest possible finish, so it’s best to use them when working on a project with our paints. As always, they are crafted using only the finest quality elements:
- Made using 100% synthetic bristles to maintain a smooth and constant flow
- Unique combination of shaped and flagged bristle tips to hold more paint, providing a smooth finish and reducing brush marks
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Long bristles offer additional control for precision work
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) certified easy grip Birch handles
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water
- Our specialist Masonry Brush has a blend of pure and synthetic bristles to increase its durability when painting exteriors surfaces
- Our medium pile woven polyester roller, for use with emulsions, enables fast coverage, reduces splattering or stippling and provides a smooth, even finish
- The handle’s wire cage and metal arm holds the roller sleeve securely in place, reducing slippage and minimising flex