OUR DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
Choose from express or standard UK delivery and find out more about our free delivery…
Free delivery: Enjoy free standard delivery to the mainland UK on paint orders over £100.
Standard delivery: For mainland UK orders, our paint is carefully picked, packed and delivered to your door in 2 working days.
Express delivery: If you’re in a hurry, we also offer a same day despatch service to the mainland UK. This means we’ll post your paint tins today, and they’ll be with you the next working day. Please note that this service is not available after 3:30pm or on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Please check below for delivery times and charges to remote postcodes such as the Isle of Wight or Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please be aware orders will not leave our factory on the bank holidays
|Colour card||Standard delivery||Royal Mail 1st Class||Free|
|Sample pot||Standard delivery||2 working days||0.95p|
|Orders over £100||Standard delivery||2 working days||Free|
|Orders over £100||Next working day delivery
||Next working day||£5.00|
|Orders under £100||Standard delivery||2 working days||£4.95|
|Orders Under £100||Next working day delivery
||Next working day||£10.00|
Each roll is carefully printed, wrapped by hand and individually boxed to ensure your new wallpaper arrives at your door in perfect condition. All UK mainland wallpaper orders are delivered within 7 working days. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
|A4 wallpaper sample||Standard delivery||Royal Mail 1st Class||Free|
|Orders over £100||Standard delivery||7 days||Free|
|Orders under £100||Standard delivery||7 days||£4.95|
We take care with your order
Made in Dorset, England
Farrow & Ball paints are born and bred in Dorset, England, our home since 1946.
When we receive your order, your paint is picked by our dedicated warehouse team.
Safe and sound
Every tin is carefully packaged and packed so it arrives in perfect condition.
Out for delivery
Once your order is all packed up its sent out for delivery. We work closely with our preferred courier to make sure your order arrives on time and in perfect condition.
A delivery charge of £9.95 for paint and wallpaper orders to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands.
Delivery to these remote postcodes (AB, IV, KW1-14, PA20-31 and PH) may take a little longer and we’re unable to offer our express delivery service to these areas.
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
Drop our team a message via Live Chat.
Call: 01202 876141
Email us at email@example.com
If you’d like to return your unopened paint or core range wallpaper, please send it back to us within 28 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding any delivery charges). Our bespoke and archived wallpaper and colours are made to order and are therefore non returnable.
Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Farrow & Ball Ltd offers the following returns policy:
1. Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
2. Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Farrow & Ball Ltd. Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset. BH21 7NL (addressed to The Sales Team), by telephone to +44 1202 876141 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address. Alternatively items can also be returned in person (at no cost) to any Farrow & Ball Showroom with a valid proof of purchase.
4. Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
5. Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing 1. Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel 2. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable – archived or bespoke wallpaper, special colour matches and archived colours.
Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.