This high performance finish is extremely tough, hard-wearing and exceptionally durable. It has the hallmark Farrow & Ball flat matt appearance and is designed for use on masonry surfaces.
The highly breathable, fungal and water resistant formula helps to combat damp in walls, and is resistant to peeling, cracking, chalking, blistering and colour fade for up to 15 years*. It is unsuitable for use on highly alkaline or very porous surfaces such as lime render or Fletton bricks.
- Very flat matt finish (2% sheen)
- Resistant to peeling, cracking, chalking and colour fade for up to 15 years*
- Highly breathable, water and fungal resistant
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- Child and pet safe
- Easy clean-up – wash brushes in warm soapy water
- Unmatched depth of colour
- Available in 107 colours (unavailable colours: 30, 42, 43, 50, 51, 66, 74, 93, 95, 96, 212, 217, 220, 222, 223, 248, 253, 254, 255, 256, 268, 269, 278, 279, 280)
|Use||Exterior masonry surfaces|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||5 hours|
Available tin sizes and coverage (m2)
Exterior Masonry is the perfect finish for your house and garden walls and can also be used to paint flower pots and garden ornaments.