Our Exterior Eggshell finish is a durable, flexible mid-sheen finish - ideal for use on exterior softwood and hardwood window frames, cladding and garden furniture as well as on railings, gates, guttering and other metal surfaces.
Developed for outdoor use, the paint formulation is durable, flexible and highly resistant to flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years*; it is fungal and water resistant, whilst breathable, to help minimise wood rot. It is not suitable for use on plastic surfaces.
- Mid sheen finish (20% sheen)
- Resistant to flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years*
- Flexible and breathable, water and fungal resistant
- Eco friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- Child and pet safe
- Easy clean-up – wash brushes in warm soapy water
- Unmatched depth of colour
- Available in all 132 colours *Providing it has been applied in accordance with our Product Advice Sheets
|Use||Softwood, hardwood and all metal surfaces including window frames, cladding, guttering, garden furniture, railings and gates|
|Drying time||2 hours|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
Available tin sizes and coverage (m2)
This mid-sheen finish is suitable for use on softwood and hardwood window frames, cladding and garden furniture as well as metal. You can use it on almost anything, from bird boxes to balconies!