Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Farrow & Ball Ltd (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor. Your attention is also drawn to paragraph 11 below.
2. The customer’s attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, which is available on Product Advice Sheets that are accessible online at www.farrow-ball.com. Additionally, this information is also available on request by ringing the Customer Services team on 01202 876141 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the goods or the advertised prices.
4. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order or to buy a sample pot.
5. The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
6. Returns – The vendor offers two different returns policies as follows:
A. Private United Kingdom customers have certain statutory cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the Regulations).
For full details of your right to cancel a purchase you must consult the Regulations but a summary is provided in instructions at www.farrow-ball.com or by telephoning 01202 876141. However, in summary:
-Subject as set out in the Regulations you have the right to return any goods purchased from us if you notify us of your intention to do so within 14 days of delivery;
-You can use the cancellation form at www.farrow-ball.com but you do not have to;
-Returns must be made – at your cost – to the address set out in Part B below;
-Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable – Wallpaper and special colour matches;
-Where you handle goods in such a way that it goes beyond the kind of handling you might reasonably be allowed to do in a showroom, then we can make an appropriate reduction in the refund to be made to you.
B. Farrow & Ball Ltd offers the following additional returns policy:
a. Returns of unopened resaleable items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
b. Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Farrow & Ball Ltd. Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7NL (addressed to The Customer Services Team), by telephone to +44 1202 876141 or by email at email@example.com
c. As a further condition of the right to return customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
d. Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
e. Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing.
f. Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable – Wallpaper and special colour matches.
7. Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within 14 days in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof of damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
8. Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
9. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
10. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
11. All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order, failing which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
12. These terms and conditions and any claims (of any nature including contractual and non contractual claims) arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints to: Customer Services. Farrow & Ball Limited, Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7NL. Registered in England No. 999927.