Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Farrow & Ball Ltd offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Farrow & Ball Ltd. Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset. BH21 7NL (addressed to The Sales Team), by telephone to +44 1202 876141 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a further condition of the right to return customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
- Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel
- The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable – Wallpaper and special colour matches
Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.