Delivery & Returns
Please note that due to circumstances out of our control, delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Please bear this in mind when arranging appointments for decorators.
All UK mainland paint orders will be delivered within 3 working days. Delivery to more remote postcodes (AB, IV, KW1-14, PA20-31 and PH) may take longer.
A Same Day Despatch service is also available for paint orders. This means that your goods will leave us today and will take 1-2 working days. Please note that this service is not available after 4pm and on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays and for wallpaper orders (wallpaper is made to order). The Same Day Despatch service is also not available to more remote postcodes, they are: AB, IV, KW1-14, PA20-31 and PH.
All UK mainland wallpaper orders will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
All UK mainland deliveries attract a nominal £4.95 charge. Delivery of sample pots, hand painted colour cards, accessories and wallpaper swatch books attract a nominal £0.95 charge.
We are currently offering free standard delivery for mainland UK on all orders over £100, for customers ordering on the website, directly by phone or email with our Customer Service team and in Farrow & Ball showrooms. Find out more about the offer here.
All deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands are charged at cost, we will contact you with a delivery cost when we have received your order and you will be given the opportunity to proceed. We recommend that our more remote customers find out where their nearest F&B showroom or stockists is, as it may result in a delivery cost saving. Go to Showrooms and Stockists to find out where our stores are located. Alternatively, you may wish to contact our Sales Team on 01202 876141 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quotation before you place your order.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Please note that all traditional paint finishes are made to order, hence a no returns policy.
Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Farrow & Ball Ltd offers the following returns policy:
1. Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase
2. Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Farrow & Ball Ltd. Uddens Estate, Wimborne, Dorset. BH21 7NL (addressed to The Sales Team), by telephone to +44 1202 876141 or by email to email@example.com
3. As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address. Alternatively items can also be returned in person (at no cost) to any < ahref ="/view-showrooms-list/content/fcp-content">Farrow & Ball Showroom with a valid proof of purchase.
4. Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
5. Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
1. Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel
2. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable – Wallpaper and special colour matches
Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
Please note that delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed, due to circumstances out of our control. Please bear this in mind when arranging appointments for decorators.
European paint orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
European wallpaper orders will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
European orders to the following countries attract a nominal €30 charge: Ireland, France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg.
European orders to the following countries attract a nominal €50 charge: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Finland, Romania, Switzerland, Norway.
Sample pots, accessories and hand painted colour cards attract a nominal €3.50 charge.
For remote destinations or orders to Europe over 27kg, delivery on all products is charged at cost, we will contact you once your order has been placed.
Deliveries to the following countries are charged at cost: Estonia, Liechtenstein, Malta.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.